What is Dimebox
Dimebox offers a payment solution beyond the usual 'all payment methods' approach. In sync with card schemes, we designed a Payments Intelligence Platform based on the architecture of a processing engine. This approach led to a unique payment solution, which offers business users crucial insights and enables executives to make smart, data-driven business decisions. We enhanced the PSP core with an additional intelligence layer, enriched with cool analytics and reporting features as well as tools that enable its users to zoom in on specific transactions. Filter, review and monitor smart data and get details about currency type, card type, date/time, status and performance. Our technology is modular by design, adapting to current and future business needs. The platform can be leveraged in stages, integrating additional functionalities. The gateway layer, the data module and business intelligence tools, as well as the next-generation payment-processing engine can be selectively deployed to meet customer needs.
Dimebox has an open work environment where everyone has their own responsibilities and everybody is heard. The products' roadmaps are ambitious, the scopes are challenging.
We seek talented employees who crave to share, to learn and develop new skills, and who can work both independently as well as in a team. Reach out to us by sending us an email at email@example.com. Make sure to include your CV and explain why you want to come work with us. Acquisition by recruitment agencies is not appreciated.
As a Technical Support Engineer you will be providing assistance to our customers with the challenges they face.
Support requests usually come from developers, so the support issues are always technically challenging.
You will diagnose and troubleshoot problems and help our customers use our products. You are the person our customers trust, and the person they rely on in order to receive timely and accurate solutions to their technical problems. You will deploy and configure customer environments in the cloud; take ownership of customer issues and see them through to resolution; follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams, etc.
- Research and identify appropriate solutions to customer issues
- Ask customers-targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Track computer system issues through to their resolution, within agreed time limits
- Talk clients through a series of actions (via phone, email or chat) until the technical issue they face is solved
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Linux environments
- Experience with consuming RESTful API's
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
Nice to have
- AWS cloud experience
- Experience with Puppet
True to our startup roots, we’re quite quick on our feet. We know the kind of talent we’re looking for and we’ll try to schedule a meeting with the right team members and management rapidly. You can expect a quick progression from the first meeting through other rounds and to the potential welcome into our team.