What is Dimebox
Dimebox offers a payment solution beyond the usual 'all payment methods' approach. In sync with card schemes, we designed a Payments Intelligence Platform based on the architecture of a processing engine. This approach led to a unique payment solution, which offers business users crucial insights and enables executives to make smart, data-driven business decisions. We enhanced the PSP core with an additional intelligence layer, enriched with cool analytics and reporting features as well as tools that enable its users to zoom in on specific transactions. Filter, review and monitor smart data and get details about currency type, card type, date/time, status and performance. Our technology is modular by design, adapting to current and future business needs. The platform can be leveraged in stages, integrating additional functionalities. The gateway layer, the data module and business intelligence tools, as well as the next-generation payment-processing engine, can be selectively deployed to meet customer needs.
Dimebox has an open work environment where everyone has their own responsibilities and everybody is heard. The products' roadmaps are ambitious, the scopes are challenging.
We seek talented employees who crave to share, to learn and develop new skills, and who can work both independently as well as in a team. Reach out to us by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to include your CV and explain why you want to come work with us. Acquisition by recruitment agencies is not appreciated.
The QA Engineers' responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging, and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics.
At Dimebox you fill a crucial role in our company’s product development process. You will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure that software runs smoothly and meets client needs. Everyone working on our platform shares responsibility for its success, but you are the final checkpoint between Dimebox and the client, ensuring that we deliver top notch products that work.
If you have an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritise, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams
- Monitor debugging process results
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Proven work experience in software development and quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
Nice to have
- Experience working within a Scrum development framework
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Minimum experience working in a NodeJS environment
True to our startup roots, we’re quite quick on our feet. We know the kind of talent we’re looking for and we’ll try to schedule a meeting with the right team members and management rapidly. You can expect a quick progression from the first meeting through other rounds and to the potential welcome into our team.