What is Dimebox
Dimebox offers a payment solution beyond the usual 'all payment methods' approach. In sync with card schemes, we designed a Payments Intelligence Platform based on the architecture of a processing engine. This approach led to a unique payment solution, which offers business users crucial insights and enables executives to make smart, data-driven business decisions. We enhanced the PSP core with an additional intelligence layer, enriched with cool analytics and reporting features as well as tools that enable its users to zoom in on specific transactions. Filter, review and monitor smart data and get details about currency type, card type, date/time, status and performance.
Our technology is modular by design, adapting to current and future business needs. The platform can be leveraged in stages, integrating additional functionalities. The gateway layer, the data module and business intelligence tools, as well as the next-generation payment-processing engine can be selectively deployed to meet customer needs.
Reach out to us by sending us an email at email@example.com. Make sure to include your CV and explain why you want to come work with us. Acquisition by recruitment agencies is not appreciated.
As a Back-end Developer at Dimebox you will be working on the core of our payment platform and its functionalities. Designing and building new modules, or improving the existing parts of the API will be some of your daily activities. You will work closely together with the rest of the team as we execute and deliver together to provide the best possible results for our clients. The projects are real and the challenges often require non-trivial solutions, making teamwork a critical factor for our fast paced Scrum teams.
Dimebox has an open work environment where everyone has their own responsibilities. We give team members the chance to learn and develop new skills by tackling big projects both independently and in a team. There are exciting problems to be tackled in security, cryptography and artificial intelligence. Offering a global payment technology platform involves dealing with a number of third-party systems and services, so you are expected to be comfortable with the concepts around integrating external APIs.
- Build and design an API that developers find a joy to work with
- Integrate new payment methods, supporting services and innovative solutions provided by third-party systems into the Dimebox platform
- Deliver quality work in high-security and high-performance environments: The stakes are high. Our clients expect the best and we are true to our word.
- Have a deep understanding of the evolving needs developers have when working with APIs
- Eager to develop and deploy skills in the payment arena and raise the bar of current technological functionality in that field.
- Love to challenge yourself by working in high-security and high-performance environments
- RESTful API programming is in your blood, as you'll interact with a lot of third-party systems and services.
- Want to experience the latest developments in security, cryptography, artificial intelligence, databases, CI
- NodeJS on the back, AngularJS 5 on the front
- MongoDB, Redis, MapD
- Jenkins, GIT
True to our startup roots, we’re quite quick on our feet. We know the kind of talent we’re looking for and we’ll try to schedule a meeting with the right team members and management rapidly. You can expect a quick progression from the first meeting through other rounds and to the potential welcome into our team.